Three's Horrible Three's Horrible

Vonderful!

Hard to say something that hasnt been said already. Very original humour and smooth animation to go along with it. I checked out your site, rubberonion, more great stuff! Do you draw your animations on paper and scan them in or is it all done in flash?

rubberonion responds:

It depends upon 2 things: how much time I have and what stage I'm at. For this one I did all the character designs on paper and most of the important key poses. I would've preferred to use my drafting table more but time restrictions make that inefficient after a point. To keep things moving quick on the more animation heavy moments I did it all in flash so I could just go from one thing to another without having to switch gears. Feel free to check out my youtube videos on the workflow of the Frank-freak-out scene. It was one of the first scenes I did and a pretty good representation of how I did the rest. I appreciate the interest!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Jaw dropped and stayed that way

Incredible, visually stunning and extremely well done. In short, wow!

LL - Ban Day Adventure LL - Ban Day Adventure

Well done to Medium rare

It was good for what it was and I enjoyed the humour. Definitely a decent flash and the story flowed pretty well. Although I am getting tired of hearing those comp voices being used so much, it worked well with what you made here. Good job!

CapnChaos responds:

Hey, thanks man! I was actually going to voice act for this one, but my microphone busted.

HamBurger HamBurger

Bigger portions

It was different from what I'm used to playing but it was fresh. I think something like this would go well in a themed game. Like a collection of mini games falling under the category of fast food. Just a thought. This was a fun game and I hope you put out another one in the future.

Hey Wizard! Hey Wizard!

The Rabbit in the Hat got Stuck

The game was enjoyable and I liked the art design. However i did run into a few problems. In some cases my character was drawn to points on the wall of the level, I lose total control over movement and he automatically moves in one dirction until he is stopped by an object, at which point he continues moving in that direction despite gonig no where. The only solutions I found for this were to rapidly tap the movement keys back and forth or quit the game. I found this would happen whenever I used a comination of spells in quick succession.

Also, on level 7 when your inside the giant monster I found myself getting caught inside little curves that were part of the level design. Once caught in these curves I was unable to get out. Any spells I tried to use to push myself out only made the problem worse and pushed the character deeper into the curve.

I also noticed a metagate on level 7 that was inside the red terrain portion of the level, literally inside and was unreachable but perhaps that was just a glitch.These little problems were minor annoyances and over all I enjoyed "Hey Wizard". I hope this helps.

Dandy. Dandy.

Sweet! Get it?

Visually appealing and I'm always a sucker for side scrolling shooters. Perhaps another game mechanic such as choosing when you can summon that ally creature rather then having it automatically appear or a different kinda of level in between chapters, like a puzzle, speed challenge or something. The artstyle and music really went hand in hand together and the chapter names were quite inventive. I'd definitely play a sequel to this game.

Riddle of Doom Riddle of Doom

Ode to the triforce

Not bad. I can see this being used in a sprite animation. The music really has the feel of the old zelda games and I liked that. I would suggest doing this sort of music again, only this time try blending some of the old FF music. Just a thought.

BlueFlameDude responds:

i agree

Fit Of Madness - CodyMoore13 Fit Of Madness - CodyMoore13

Cloud does Speed?

Haha dont ask me why but this seemed like Final Fantasy rave music or something. Great beat and rythm. This would go well in a fast paced flash game like a side scrolling arcade shooter or some such. Nice one!

codymoore13 responds:

Thanks man.

Toon Kanaria Toon Kanaria

The Devil's in the details.

I really like the look of this character. The way the leaves flow and swirl around her and the lighting in particular make it feel so alive! Do you do commissions?