HamBurger HamBurger

Bigger portions

It was different from what I'm used to playing but it was fresh. I think something like this would go well in a themed game. Like a collection of mini games falling under the category of fast food. Just a thought. This was a fun game and I hope you put out another one in the future.

Hey Wizard! Hey Wizard!

The Rabbit in the Hat got Stuck

The game was enjoyable and I liked the art design. However i did run into a few problems. In some cases my character was drawn to points on the wall of the level, I lose total control over movement and he automatically moves in one dirction until he is stopped by an object, at which point he continues moving in that direction despite gonig no where. The only solutions I found for this were to rapidly tap the movement keys back and forth or quit the game. I found this would happen whenever I used a comination of spells in quick succession.

Also, on level 7 when your inside the giant monster I found myself getting caught inside little curves that were part of the level design. Once caught in these curves I was unable to get out. Any spells I tried to use to push myself out only made the problem worse and pushed the character deeper into the curve.

I also noticed a metagate on level 7 that was inside the red terrain portion of the level, literally inside and was unreachable but perhaps that was just a glitch.These little problems were minor annoyances and over all I enjoyed "Hey Wizard". I hope this helps.

Dandy. Dandy.

Sweet! Get it?

Visually appealing and I'm always a sucker for side scrolling shooters. Perhaps another game mechanic such as choosing when you can summon that ally creature rather then having it automatically appear or a different kinda of level in between chapters, like a puzzle, speed challenge or something. The artstyle and music really went hand in hand together and the chapter names were quite inventive. I'd definitely play a sequel to this game.

Dogfight 2 Dogfight 2

Excellent and Addictive

Simple controls and addictive gameplay. Well thought and suitable difficulties. However, I noticed that on occasion when a level started the plane would automatically drop a bomb either wasting ammo or damaging itself in the process. Is this a glitch or bug or was this meant to add to the challenge?

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Perfection?

Best investment of gaming time ever! You da man Swain, this game kicked some serious ass and delivered on the humour in the way I've come to expect from the Mastermind series. All in all, a well rounded piece.

Ross' Death Penalty Ross' Death Penalty

Death to stick

I like this stick death type of stuff. It's not bad but a little more animation in the death scenes coulda made it better. Other than that it was a nice distraction.

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

ZOMBIES YA!

One of the best zombie defense games I've ever played by far. Great stuff really great stuff!